Monday, 27 July 2015
Teenagers!!!
I am tearing my hair out here! My son, now aged 16, and doing NCEA L1, never gets sick. He's tall and lanky. Since hubby & I split he's had strep throat, the flu & now a head cold; all in the space of 2 months. We've got a slip here to get a blood test, but he has a phobia to needles and won't go. I mean, how do you MAKE them go? How do you drag a 16 year old boy out to the car and into the lab? It's just not possible. I'm so frustrated. I want to know if there's something wrong; or if it's just his body's way of reacting to the stress the past couple of months. In contrast, our 10 year daughter, is cruising, she's fine. I went to my volunteer job this morning and my manager prayed for me. So lovely of her. I DO trust in God; but it's so hard when you in the middle of the situation. I have people asking me if my ex and I have started our settlement as yet; but I can't get my head around that as well! My son's attitude at school is pretty sucky too. He's in the top class, but his time management and attitude are shocking. I've been to see the AP with him. He makes all the right noises, but then we get home and it's back to him being him. Ahhhhh!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment